Through promotion of a variety of projects, KHIDI USA aims to foster the development of Korea's healthcare services and industry. KHIDI USA continues to work hard to achieve global competitiveness and increased efficiency for the Korean health industry.
Analysis and Provision of Policy-Related Health Industry Data
- - Analyzing pending issues and policies of the U.S. health industry; publishing reports forecasting the effects of these issues on the Korean health industry.
- - Publishing research reports on the U.S. health care industry's policies, system, market analysis, etc.
- - Publishing U.S. health industry newsletters
Support Exportation of Health Industry Products and Human Resources
- - Obtaining market occupation of domestic health industry products; discovering distribution channels
- - Seeking technology to enable efficient U.S. exportation; finding potential business partners
- - Creating materials to publicize export technology; online and offline marketing of said technology
- - Hosting business forums and exhibitions to promote technology transfer
Assistance to Health Industry in Acquiring Product Authorization
- - Aiding with finances involved in attainment of U.S. license acquisition
- - Offering information and consultation on U.S. authorization acquisition
- - Encouraging global networking for authorization cooperation
U.S. Marketing of Korean Health Industry
- - Participating and helping with clients' export-related events; acting as middleman between Korean sellers and U.S. buyers; arranging meetings for potential business partners.
- - Event hosting for marketing purposes, including conferences, consumer events, and public promotions
International R&D Collaboration in Health Industry
- - Surveying and analyzing U.S. health industry technology trends
- - Seeking joint R&D opportunities in the U.S.
Data Collection and Network Development
- - Strengthening relationships with U.S. organizations through joint research, technology exchange, etc.
- - Collaborating with international organizations and analyzing global agenda
If you have a question about industry support, please contact
Minhye Park, Business Development Manager